The September holidays are but a heartbeat away (where’s the year gone?) and it’s a wonderful month to take advantage of all the wonderful SW has to offer. And to bring the family, of course, because hols with the kiddos are what memories are made of. So you need to be sure that your choice of accommodation not only meets expectations but exceeds them!
There’s no better way to ensure this is the case than to secure your holiday accommodation with the region’s true experts – Private Properties. And as the name suggests, we’re talking truly private, uber-luxurious and, when we say family-friendly, we really mean it. So sit down, relax, and prepare yourself for one of the most difficult choices you’ll ever have to make; Just which one of these incredible properties are going to make your dreams come true?
Fancy staying in Mandurah?
Then you’re going to adore the wonderful Falcon Bay House.
- Want to be near the beach? It’s on your doorstep, with a safe, sheltered bay just steps from your door.
- Need somewhere for the kids to let off steam? Your own expanse of rolling lawn stretches in front of the house and is begging for a game of football, rounders, or whatever your family favorite is.
- Crave stunning ocean views? You’ve got ‘em. Second to none – perfect for checking out the rollers for a cheeky pre-brekkie surf…
All wrapped up in an uber-stylish contemporary new home with all the luxuries and mod-cons you’d expect from a home of this caliber.
Is Yallingup calling?
The decision here is: rural seclusion or high up on the hill?
Privacy is guaranteed at Mahree, located in its own natural amphitheater.
- How about nature on the doorstep? You’re all set with trails adjoining the property for nature walks and mountain biking.
- What about teaching the kids about the great outdoors? With your very own alfresco playground right from the front door…
- Fancy caves, beaches and national parks within easy reach: They’re all here, setting you up for a wonderful holiday of exploration and adventure.
This truly is an incredible property offering the latest in contemporary luxury, an amazing 100 square meter sundeck, and views across the neighboring lake and vineyards.
If breath-taking views are on the criteria, then Blue Vista is going to blow you away…
- Want a home with the wow factor? This brand new property high up on the hill is the epitome of gorgeousness, with 180-degree eye-popping views.
- Is a swimming pool on the ‘must-have’ list? You’ve got it! You can even be underwater and view the ocean through its glass sides…
- Need a lot of room? There are 6 bedrooms accommodating 12 guests – big enough for the largest of families or holiday with friends.
Truly amazing open plan living within walking distance to Yallingup Beach.
Eagle Bay, anyone?
Check out the picture-postcard Georgica, a brand new beach house designed with family fun in mind.
- Need a safe, enclosed area for the kids to let off steam? Take your pick from the fully fenced lawn area or the secure full-length deck area. Not to mention a ‘ship-style’ cubby house complete with a telescope – the perfect setting for a rip-roaring pirate adventure!
- And an inside kid’s zone? A second downstairs living room with TV and leading onto the grassed area with sandpit means happy kids (and relaxed adults).
- Close to the beach? Yep, walking distance – of course.
Plus the kids’ll love the double bunk room where they can have their own space and spread their toys to their heart’s content.
What about Bunker Bay?
Because the Beachside at Bunker Bay is just aching to welcome you and your family…
- Kids with energy to burn? No problem, with massive hallways they can freely roam and run, plus a swimming pool and tennis courts on the resort grounds they can use.
- Beach within an easy walk? It goes without saying…
- Separate TV for the kids? Of course. Plus bunks to sleep in leaving the adults free to enjoy the incredible upstairs master suite with jaw-dropping ocean views.
And if you don’t fancy cooking, just pop out to the exclusive adjoining Pullman Bunker Bay Resort with its café, restaurant, and bar for some 5-star cuisine…
Other options include the incredible Beach Box in Dunsborough, with a games room, trampoline, and table tennis. Or how about the award-winning Redgate in Margaret River, set in its own 10 acres with wildlife on your doorstep (kangaroos and emus are regular visitors)? Or to explore Denmark and Walpole, the beautifully rural Woodstock has a rumpus room, pool table tennis, and incredible fauna spotting opportunities.
We could go on (and on….). But honestly, if you’re looking for that to-die-for holiday home then look no further. With well over 100 stunning properties on offer, Private Properties really are the region’s experts. And with over 25 years of providing the very best in luxury accommodation to visitors to the South West, you know your holiday is truly in safe hands.
Visit www.privateproperties.com.au to find out more or give their friendly team a call on 08 9750 5444, and get your September holiday in the bag today.