Are you travel savvy and in search of a place where you can explore number of holiday spots and travel locations? Or you are looking for your dream holiday destination? Your search is over, India has it all! India is home to many of tourism attractions. India is recognized as one of the top tourism and holiday destinations across the world and also known as the beauty of South Asia. From North to South and East to West, India is gifted with many exciting and interesting tourist places and mind-blowing attractions which tourists love to visit and explore on their India Tours. India enjoys natural and geographical advantage as it is surrounded by Indian Ocean in the South, Arabian Sea in the West, Bay of Bengal in the East and Himalaya mountain range on the North. Enjoy the glimpses of this beautiful land to make your dream holiday remarkable with its beauty and ecstasy. There is so much to experience and explore in India that any tourist can hardly resist! India is full in everything that has always something interesting for every tourist to get attracted, to have a perfect tour and holiday package.
Variety of tourism options like hill stations, beaches, wildlife, heritage, cultural, spiritual tour, etc. and excellent accommodation facilities attract tourists from across the world to visit this wonderful country. Tourists are treated like guests and are given respect and best hospitality. India is rich in diverse culture, vibrant tradition, exotic wildlife and widespread flora and fauna which make India the most popular tourist attraction. Another reason of India’s popularity is the variety of hotels and resorts options within tourists’ budget. Tourists can plan their tour according to their interest and preference to explore India. Words fall short while describing the beauty and charm of this amazing land.
India is one of the most populous democratic country in the world and seventh largest country by geographical area. India’s history is quite old and dates back to around 8500 years. It is known as the home to the Indus Valley civilization. In Past, India had been referred as “Golden Bird” in its golden era. India has been invaded on number of times and had gone through various empires and colonies which had left its presence of architectural excellence in monuments, palaces and havelis. Apart from historic and cultural places, you will find innumerable reasons to Tour to India. With our large experience and tourist interest, we have divided India Tour in 10 different India Tour Packages to make the tours more easy and convenient:
- Wildlife Tour: India got around 80 National parks and 440 Wildlife Sanctuaries that preserve various wildlife species. There are also 23 tiger reserves to save world’s most precious animal. The fascinating wildlife surrounded in India attracts many wildlife enthusiasts. You can make your Wildlife Tour of India more exciting and thrilling by spending your night in a wildlife resort where you will hear sounds of wild animals that surely give you a feeling exhilaration intermixed with fear and curiosity that is completely indescribable.
- Adventure Tour: Tourists who love to add thrill and excitemebt to their tour in activities such as river rafting, trekking, climbing, paragliding, mountaineering, skiing, camping, etc., North India is the best for it. Of course, you can have adventure tour in any part of India as it has got number of mountains and hills. The Himalayan terrain and the Aravalli ranges across India offer tourists lots of adventure spots while going on desert safari tour and South India backwater tour will make your tour more adventurous and enjoyable.
- Beach Tour: India is surrounded by three oceans and that’s why India has number of lovely beaches which is one of the major tourist attractions. India’s exotic sunny and sandy beaches of South India, especially Goa provides unforgettable experience for beach lovers. The beaches of Kerala, Chennai and many other beautiful beaches of south India are ideal for all vacation and holiday tours and enjoy excellent tourist facilities.
- Spiritual Tour: Tired with busy life and want to get relaxed? Spiritual Tour of India takes you to the most amazing spiritual places where you will get peace of mind activities and meditation to reach your spiritual quest. Rishikesh is well known Yoga and Meditation centre where you will learn yoga and meditation activities to live healthy and stress-free life. There are number of spiritual places, temples and religious monuments in India where you can have refreshing and sanctifying experience. Varanasi, Pushkar, Banaras, Haridhwar, etc. are some of the places where you will get a calm and soothing spiritual experience.
- Historical Tour: India is a home to number of historical places and monuments which attract history enthusiasts to visit India. Explore India’s historical and heritage past with the historical tour. India’s history is quite old and due to invasion and clash of cultures, many monuments were destroyed but still their ruins give a glimpse of that era. The Taj Mahal is the most famous historical monument of India which is also known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The architecture and sculptures of Khajuraho temples and Konark temple and the ancient paintings in Ajanta and Ellora caves are a visual treat. Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan are some of India’s most famous and popular places worth to explore as there are number of historical and monumental sites preserved in good condition. The historical tour of India also covers forts, places, havelis and temples.
- Hill Station Tour: India is not only famous for its history and culture, but it is also popular for its hill stations. India is a perfect tourist destination when it comes to beautiful mountains and natural landscapes. From the great Himalayas in the north to the Eastern Ghats, from Sahyadri in the west to the Vindhya ranges in the centre, there are seven mountain ranges in India that form mesmerizing hill stations. They are in exotic surroundings of lush green vegetation, snow-capped peaks and picturesque locations and can serve as a perfect holiday retreat, no matter which part of India the tourist visits. Indian hill stations offer breathtaking view and relaxing experience with its cool breeze blowing fresh air. Shimla, Dalhousie, Panchgani, Manali, Nainital, Darjeeling, Ooty, etc. are some of the famous and popular hill stations of India.
- Backwater Tours: Staying in a boat with all facilities is one of its own kind of excitement. The backwater tour offers tourists visit to some banks and rivers of South India where you can enjoy the natural surroundings. Tourists can choose from various types of boats for their backwater journey. Indian Backwater tour is very popular and attracts visitors from all over the world.
- Pilgrimage Tour: There are number of religious sites and temples all across India. India is a diverse country and allows religious freedom and that’s why it is a home to many holy places. From the ancient times, India has been the home to various religions like Hindu, Muslim, Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism and other religions, and each of them have number of holy places built across India. Some of the most popular pilgrimage tours are Char Dham Yatra, Golden Temple of Amritsar, Tirupati Balaji Temple in South India, Somnath Temple in Gujarat, Hazrat Khwaja Garib Nawaz Shrine in Rajasthan etc. Tourists get attracted to visit such holy places as per their belief and faith.
- Dessert Tour: Going on a camel safari tour in the Golden sands has its own charm and adventure. The dessert tour of India offers tourists most amazing experience to explore its biggest Thar dessert. For adventure enthusiasts, dessert tour offers camp and safari tour packages. Staying in camps and listening to the folk songs add more excitement in the tour. Tourists can get the best view in the dessert where the sun and the land kiss each other and at sunset, they will get a chance to see the most amazing view of the dessert where one can see the sand look like gold.
- Ayurvedic Tour: Ayurveda means to understand our body in a natural and scientific way. Ayurvedic therapies are an ancient health care system derived from thousands of years and followed even today by a large number of people in India to stay physically fit. Experience the healing and rejuvenating powers with Ayurvedic treatment. Tourists from across the globe visit Kerala which is the home to a number of ayurvedic treatment centers to get a healthy treatment as there is no side effect of it and has been very effective.
Getting into the Jungles of India in open Taxi will make your wildlife tour more adventurous. Big Indian Elephants, Bengal Tigers, Indian Lions and Indian Peacock are some prime attractions of the Wildlife Tour India. Rhinos, black bucks, Siberian cranes, leopards, cobras, camels and some never seen birds are some of the species that you will see in your wildlife tour package.
Corbett National Park , Ranthambhore National Park, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Periyar Tiger Reserve, Sariska Tiger Reserve, Keoladeo National Park, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Sasangir Lion Sanctuary, Dachigram Wildlife Sanctuary, Bandhavgarh Wildlife Park, Bandipur & Nagarhole Wildlife Sanctuary, etc. are some of the popular wildlife sanctuaries and parks.
Apart from the above 10 India Holiday Tour Packages there are endless other varieties of Arts and crafts, handlooms, tribal and traditional arts, folk arts and other unique and captivating pieces of Indian artifacts which make India a shoppers’ paradise. Last but not the least, India cushion offers a variety of tongue tasting Indian foods that not only satisfy tourists’ taste buds but also their soul. The local herbs and spices enhance the aroma of these delicious palettes of cuisines.
Wherever the tourists go in India, they will never stay unsatisfied as each place of India is worth a visit and if you like to visit the whole nation, then you have to plan for big holidays as the years also fall short to explore this amazing country. Due to cultural diversity and modernization, visitors can also visit shopping malls, pubs, discotheques, etc. which give them home like experience.