Those looking to vacation or move to a perfect paradise getaway may want to consider Maui as their ideal destination. Maui is one of the more popular Hawaiian Islands, featuring national parks, beautiful beaches, scenic hiking and much more. Once you have arrived, you can begin taking advantage of all the leisure activities the region has to offer. Both tourists and newly arrived residents can soak up the Polynesian culture and tropical scenery while enjoying a number of the following activities:
1. Bicycle Tours allow a person to bicycle around the beaches and volcanoes of the island. Tours include helmets, backpacks and more.
2. Paragon Sailing Charters offer snorkeling and trips to the island of Lanai. Small group opportunities to observe dolphin activity is possible.
3. Visitors who choose to drive to Hana can swim at Hamoa Beach or take a hang glider ride. Cave tours and horseback adventures are also available.
4. Front Street offers fine dining and beautiful sunsets.
5. Iao Valley has the Bailey House Museum, which offers details on the local history and culture. Many excellent eateries accompany the area.
6. South Pacific Kayaks allow for enjoyable paddling tours and snorkeling excursions. Humpback whales, dolphins and turtles may be observed.
7. Ed Robinson’s Diving Adventures allows you to scuba dive at any Maui coastal location.
8. Old Lahaina Luau is considered the best luau by vote on the island (Having been to the top luaus on Oahu and Kauai, I think the Old Lahaina Luau is the best of all the islands). The show takes place only feet away from the front tables and it is considered to be quite authentic.
9. Blue Hawaiian Helicopters provide tours anywhere on the island, with the best viewings available during early morning.
10. The Maui Arts & Cultural Center offers concerts and shows. Check the Maui Community Events Calendar for other scheduled events.
If one or more of these events captivates you enough that you feel the urge to move to Maui, take into account the important factors involved in relocating to a remote island location. A reputable, experienced Hawaii moving company will be able to assist you in the process of getting all of your personal items to the islands safely and efficiently. Coordination among various agents involved in the process will put you at ease. Overall costs associated with the move can be accurately assessed so you won’t have any unexpected surprises along the way. It is important to determine what items you must ship to your new home and which ones you can either sell or donate prior to moving.
Shipping to Hawaii requires the proper planning, and securing the services of an expert transport company. Peace of mind is priceless when undergoing a move of this distance. Professionals can answer any important questions and direct all services involved in the process of your move. Trucking specialists will assist with the packing, loading and unloading all of your possessions. Freight forwarding will guarantee the proper shipping of all personal items.
About the Author: Erick D. Smith writes about traveling to Hawaii for a Hawaii moving company. If you are planning to take a vacation to the islands or are considering moving to Maui, your first stop should be the Old Lahaina Luau (honestly it’s the best luau in the state).