Bulgaria – located in south-eastern Europe is bordered by five other countries –
• North – Romania
• West – Serbia and the Republic of Macedonia
• South – Greece and Turkey
No wonder Bulgaria so much on offer! From traditional experiences, to the more modern resorts and beaches, you will learn to love Bulgaria.
The main places of interest in Bulgaria include the capital Sofia, Albena, Sozopal, and Nesebar.
Come winter, the towns of Pamporovo, Chepelare, Borovetz and Bansko are where you’ll find plenty of winter excitement.
While Arbanasi and Bozhentsi showcase Bulgaria’s rich history and cultural roots
There’s a total of nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites which you can travel to with car hire Bulgaria:
• Madara Rider
• Thracian tombs in Sveshtari
• Thracian tombs in Kazanlak
• Boyana Church
• Rila Monastery
• Rock-hewn Churches of Ivanovo
• Ancient city of Nesebar
• Pirin National Park
• Sreburna Nature Reserve
For the best way of getting around, we recommend you hire a car from Sofia city.
A few tips for getting around Bulgaria in your car rental:
• When driving in rural parts of Bulgaria, watch out for stray livestock who might end up on the roads without realizing.
• If a police car signals you to stop, recent law changes made it possible for officers to issue fines and collect money on the spot.
• Driving with headlights a mandatory practice in Bulgaria between November 1 and March 31.
This was just a snapshot of information and travel advice for car hire Bulgaria. For more, visit us at Webcarhire.com.
Myself Kathy Green, a passionate traveller offers you detailed information to take necessary remedies before you travel to your vacation. Give preference to book accommodation early as possible and car hire in Sofia service to make your trip more enjoyable.